Sunday, May 30, 2010

Top 5 Hottest Men on SATC

There is one show that never dissapointed in providing eye candy for all of the loyal followers to watch. Lucky for us, they also often had to be (nearly) naked! In honour of Sex and the City 2 opening this weekend, here are the hottest men to have appeared in that show!!




Here they are...


5. John Corbett


Oh Aidan....I was so excited to see he's in SATC 2...although I haven't seen it yet, I'm anticipating his hotness to live up to expectations! He really does depict the sweet, sensitive, sexy character perfectly! I think all followers of SATC were very sad when Carrie broke Aidan's heart.


4. Jason Lewis


Ooooooo.....when Jason Lewis became a regular on SATC, was I ever happy. As Smth Jared, he was Samantha's loyal boyfriend, and also satisfying all her needs (wink wink)...his abs were such a treat to watch every episode!




3. Chris Noth


Oh Big!!! Sexy,older, distinguished gentleman and also one of the biggest jerks over the years...but in the movie he made up for everything! He is smolderingly sexy! 




2. Gilles Marini


Mmmmm.....what a treat to watch Samantha's neighbour shower in the first movie. I think he is the epitome of HOT SMOKIN SEXY man!!! mmm mmm mmm!!!!!




And the man I think was the hottest, sexiest guy to appear in SATC...


1. Blair Underwood


I loved seeing Blair Underwood back on T.V. He is so gorgeous! He has sweet eyes, a stunning smile, smooth lovely skin and is just so nice to look at. He is the whole package...I would really love to see him in another show, so we can enjoy watching him on a weekly basis again!!! Blair...you are beautiful!!!






Let me know who your favourite SATC guy is!


Keep your ice buckets close by...


Till next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment