Sunday, May 9, 2010

Top 5 Hottest Comic Book Super Hero's

I don't know about you, but I certainly spent a lot of time watching cartoons when I was a little girl. I have older brothers, and due to that, I often had to watch the cartoons they wanted to watch. Most of them were super-hero related, such as X-Men and Batman. Now, did I mind....not really. I always loved those cartoons...and now that Hollywood is making movies based on the cartoons and comic books, I know all the back story and can truly be interested in it (and still enjoy the scenery!). There have been a number of recent Comic Book movies released in the last few years, and with Iron Man 2 opening this weekend, I thought it would be a perfect time to devote a list to the Super Hot Super Hero's in Hollywood!!


Here they are:



5. Human Torch - The Fantastic Four - Chris Evans 

He's very smarmy but he's also smokin' hot!!! Ultra confident and has the ability to fly while on fire....handy  powers to have? Who cares...he's just so HOT!

4. Batman aka Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight) - Christian Bale

He's got a tortured soul, so he's got the whole dark and brooding sexiness going on. He even has a sculpted body armour suit that is hot!!


3. Deadpool (AKA Wade Wilson) - X-Men Origins: Wolverine -  Ryan Reynolds


Ladies...if you haven't watched the movie Wolverine yet....watch it!!! NOW!!! I will warn you, it doesn't have the greatest plot, but its probably one of the best movies I've ever seen! Deadpool is created in this movie...and I'm excited to watch the next movie this character will be in. So muslcey and gorgeous!


2. Superman (Superman Series 1978-1987) - Christopher Reeves


I think I'd put myself in harms way just to be rescued by Superman...the outfit may be a little undesirable these days...but if anyone can pull off a blue and red skin-tight bodysuit...its Superman!!! Superman is Supersexy!!!




1. Wolverine aka Logan (X-Men Movies) - Hugh Jackman


Is this really a surprise to anyone who reads this blog? I think Wolverine is the HOTTEST character ever to have graced the screen. He can heal himself and has metal claws to attack anyone who hurts those he loves. He's like a superhero lumberjack!! Ahhhh!!! LOVE HIM!!




I know I certainly had fun putting this week's list together...so I hope you get some fun out of it too!! Please let me know who your favourite Superhero is...maybe you'll see him on a list in the future!


Keep your ice buckets close by...


Till next week...





2 comments:

  1. WEll. I don't like superhero movies (my superheros tend to be the romantic musical types....ex. I love Christian Bale in Newsies). . . . I don't know why they bother me.... .. . Rob loves them though, so I've seen my fair share.

    I would vote agree with most of the aboves - I did like the X-men.

    I kind of like Edward Norton in The Hulk. He isn't at all buff or muscular, but I love Edward Norton.

    Does Will Smith in MIB count? haha I like Will Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered both Eric Bana and Edward Norton's take on The Hulk...this was a hard list to narrow down.

    ReplyDelete