Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top 5 Hottest Men on Primetime

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been experiencing some technical difficulties with my internet connection.


I was watching TV earlier this week with my sister and some friends and we all noted how many hunks are on TV...they're not just in the movies!!  This was really hard to pick a number 1, or even put it in any order. I'll be honest, I tune into some of these shows just to see these gorgeous guys!!! 


5. Alexander Skarsgard - True Blood


He's been on my list before...and for good reason. Check out his stomach!!! You could scrub your laundry on those abs!!


4. John Corbett - U.S. of Tara


I've loved John Corbett since his days on Northern Exposure - He's the sweet sexy guy on the list!


3. Simon Baker - The Mentalist


Mmmmm.....I really truly, only watch the Mentalist because Simon Baker is SO DARN HOT!!!! On top of that, he's got the sexy mischievous glint in his eyes...gets me every time!


2. James Ford - Lost


Hello!! Who doesn't love Sawyer on Lost??? Of course he's the bad boy on the list, but c'mon, who doesn't find that hot???


1. Tom Welling - Smallville


The WB manages to find a way for Tom to have his shirt off in every single episode of Smallville...and I can see why!!! SMOKIN!!!!!!!!




Who do you think is the hottest TV actor??


Keep your ice buckets close by...


Till next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment