Sunday, February 14, 2010

Top 5 Valentine's Day Dates

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!! For all those without a date today, celebrate the amazing things about being single. For those of you with a special someone today....wish them all the love in the world!! For everyone though, here is a list of dreamy (I know, cheesy word) men to put a smile on your face today :) Today's list is the Top 5 Valentine's Day Dates. I didn't have any concrete crtieria to select the men below. I just thought about who I would enjoy going on a date with today. Some of the men would be really sweet and romantic...and then there's Gerard. I think all of the stunning men below would make Valentine's Day 2010 a day to remember :)




5. Gerard Butler ( I know, I know...He's a player, but ahhh....what a date I bet it'd be. Probably pints of beer listening to a live rock band, finishing the night with a good old fashion make out session on the street not caring who's walking by)


4. Mark Ruffalo (Such sweet soulful eyes...a night of blues music canoodling in the corner of a nightclub over candlelight and a bottle of red wine)


3. Ryan Gosling (Who knew the annoying kid from Breaker High would turn out to be so beautiful?!?!...He really does melt your heart...A night in by a big stone fireplace laying on an impromptu bed of cozy blankets drinking red wine...)


2. Scott Speedman (So sexy!!! I don't think the date would ever get past the bedroom...HOT!)


And the #1 Valentine's Date:


1. Hugh Jackman (Hugh's just got it all...the romance, the ruggedness, he's just the best!! This Valentine would make sure he planned a date tailored to you, probably whisking you off to your favourite destination for a day of romance and romping...ah Hugh, you really are the dreamiest...)




Next week will be Top 5 Men you'd want to Kiss...send me the name of the famous men you'd most like to kiss.


Keep your ice buckets close by...


Till next Sunday...

3 comments:

  1. I feel that if I comment on people's blogs, they will start commenting on mine. heh.

    Anyways.... what is with the obsession with Hugh Jackman?@?!?! eewww.

    I like how you gave example dates of all of the above. I would probably agree with #2345.

    Which actor would you take a pottery class with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I couldn't find where to comment on your blog...I was on it the other day.
    Have you seen Wolverine?? Worst movie, but best for visuals...I just love him, he probably won't be on my list next week though.

    Hmmm, pottery class...David Duchovny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah. i forgot about David Duchovny.. Interesting choice. . . I'd have to think about that. I might choose Ewan McGregor to sing to me. But his teeth are bad....

    haha

    as for blog - http://funkylindsay.com/ you should just have to click the little speech bubble on each post. . .. although it gets imported into FB anyways.....

    ReplyDelete