Sunday, February 7, 2010

Top 5 Most Romantic Men in Hollywood





In the spirit of Valentine's Day...todays list is the Top 5 Most Romantic Men in Hollywood. I am sure some of you may not agree with all of the choices or the order...but, in my opinion the 5 gorgeous men below are the 5 most Romantic men in Hollywood today.


5. Jeffrey Dean Morgan (I mean, really, Denny Duquette on Grey's....SO romantic!, then  in P.S. I Love You!!! AHHH)






4. Ewan McGregor (I just love him! he's got the accent, the twinkle in his eye, and one of the most romantic parts in Moulin Rouge)






3. Hugh Jackman (Ok...I have to admit, Hugh Jackman may appear on most of my lists)






2. John Corbett (Can Aidan have been any sweeter to Carrie in Sex and the City??? ... so HOT! and then again in My Big Fat Greek Wedding)






And the #1 Romantic Man in Hollywood is:
1. Colin Firth (the King of Romance...Bridget Jones 1&2, the ultimate romantic character - Mark Darcy, and so romantic in Love, Actually )








Let me know what you think and if you think I've missed anyone...


Next week...Top 5 Hot Hollywood Men to have as a Valentine's Day date!


Keep your ice buckets close by.


Till Sunday...

6 comments:

  1. Without thought, Ewan, John and Colin would definitely be on my list. Remembering PS I Love You - wasn't Gerard Butler the romantic character?

    but Hugh Jackman? Really? ha ha . Where has he been romantic?

    I would totally add Christopher Plummer and Jonathan Crombie to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...Yes, Gerard was the more romantic character in PS I love you, but outside of the movies, I think he's a player, which disqualified him for this list to me...no worries though, he'll be on quite a few lists in the future.

    Hugh Jackman, well, I just think he's romantic in real life, and he was very romantic in Kate & Leopold and in Australia...and I just have a soft spot for him.

    Good call on Christopher Plummer and Jonathan Crombie...both VERY romantic and also Canadian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm. I forgot about Kate and Leopold (and never saw Australia).. I guess I just always picture Wolverine... .. baha.

    I didn't realize that real-life was a criteria. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have put Eric Bana on this list...DOH! I can't believe I forgot him...maybe swap him for Jeffrey Dean Morgan...

    ReplyDelete