Friday, February 5, 2010

Top 5 Hotlist - Inaugural Blog Post

Hello to all those people out there that appreciate all the beautiful men in the world!!

I for one love looking at a gorgeous man, and in fact have for many years been updating my "top 5" list amongst my girl friends. So, after a night out over a few drinks, my friends convinced me it was time to start a blog and start posting the top 5 lists. I will provide, on a weekly basis, a list of 5 men. Each list will have a different theme. Since February is the Month of love, all of the lists this month will focus around romance.

Some lists to look out for in the next few weeks:
- Top 5 Hollywood men you'd Love to be your Valentine's Day Date
- Top 5 most Romantic Men in Hollywood
- Top 5 hottest kissers in Hollywood

Lists will be posted every Sunday...so keep your ice bucket near by to cool yourself down.

I also welcome ideas for future Hotlist Theme's and men to put on them.

Till Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment