Sunday, April 25, 2010

Top 5 Hottest Bearded Men

I realized today, while walking down the street with some of my friends, that the beard is back! ...and I like it!! I saw a few lovely bearded men this afternoon...and when its worn right, it really is HOT!! There is a particular type of bearded man I like though...not so much the Spencer Pratt type beard...more like the men on the list type beard...hmmm....so nice!


So here are the Top 5 Hottest Bearded Men!


5. Shemar Moore


He brings a little of the 'cheese' factor to this list...but...c'mon, he's smokin'!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure he's a major reason Criminal Minds is so popular.


4. Jake Gyllenhaal


Everyone's favourite gay cowboy...in a movie anyways...




3. Justin Timberlake


He sure as hell brought sexy back for the bearded look...




2. Scott Speedman


Felicity is on every Sunday morning...and thank the lord for that!! I get to see Scott Speedman and his beard every week!!




1. Ryan Gosling


Oh Ryan...you've been on this list a few times before....he really is the hottest bearded man around these days...what a difference from his days on Breaker High!






Keep your ice buckets close by...


Till Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment